Who we are
Box Marketing Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 4900452) whose registered office is at Sterling House, 20 Station Road, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9 8EL, and whose ICO registration number is Z9279766. References in this policy to “we”, “us” or “our” are to Box Marketing Limited. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, you can contact us by:
- phoning us on 01438 750888 ;
- e-mailing us at email@example.com or
- writing to us at Box Marketing Ltd, Oxford House, Oxford Road, Thame, Oxon, OX9 2AH.
How we may store and use your information
We will use and disclose your personal information in such manner as we believe is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you (including as described in this policy and as agreed between us). More specifically we will collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which we think may interest you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes in our service.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to the Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
How we will share your information with others
We may disclose your personal information to any other member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and other subsidiaries of our ultimate holding company where a group company is looking for candidates for a role which may be appropriate for you. We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any other third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity. However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
We take technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us. However, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us (either by post or by e-mail) at the address specified above.
Third party sites
Notification of Changes